Who can be a delegate?
- Leader of the Youth Church.
- Leader of the Youth Region.
- The head of the youth of the country.
What is needed for that?
- Recommendation of the pastor of the church with a note that the delegate undertakes to return back
- Recommendation of the Head of the region
- Recommendation of the Head of the Union
- A copy of the Passport.
What will delegates do at the congress?
- One of the delegates will have a welcoming speech at the congress on behalf of the Union of his country.
- It is proposed to arrange a table on which the types of ministries of your union will be shown.
- During the congress, being at the decorated table, the delegate talks about ministries and leads to partnership relations in departments.
- The delegate will participate in the official prayer dinner.
- The delegate will participate in the official prayer for his country in the language of his country.
Where will the delegate live?
- The organizing committee of the congress will provide housing and food during the congress from March 27, 2018 to April 1, 2018.
At whose expense will the delegate get to the venue of the congress?
- The organizing committee of the congress does not cover any transportation costs.